- Feast of Fiction -
- Movies VS Video Game Soundtracks -
Post-Production Supervisor + Editor
Rare Collectibles TV LLC / December 2014-Present
Worked to design and build broadcast facilities including placement of lighting grids, cable feeds, equipment racks, and live-broadcast control room, including patch-bays, media servers, and audio equipment. Spearheaded transitioning a primarily live network to an exclusively post-produced workflow, including establishing standards and workflows between onsite and offsite editors. Day to day responsibilities include maintaining 2000+ mezzanine file archive, problem-solving encoding/captioning issues, creating weekly content, and consultation on specifications.
Live Streaming Event Coordinator - E3
Artech Information Systems / June 2015
Independent contractor responsible for monitoring the health of Youtube partner streams during E3 2015 events including Sony and IGN. Work included coordinating closely with partners to troubleshoot production errors on their streams/channels, and escalating issues to senior staff/engineering teams.
Feast of Fiction December 2013-2018
Responsible for synching, editing, and light sound processing for bi-weekly series. Work also included cutting sit-down interviews and behind the scenes footage. Ability to coordinate with and take direction from the director was essential to completing projects on time for release.
Camera Operator + Technical Director
Art & Coin Television February 2011- March 2014
Responsible for performing various production roles for a small broadcast network. Began working at the company as a camera operator and was promoted to directing entire production staff for live broadcasts. Work required extensive multi-tasking, performing role of technical director, audio technician, editor, and director. Gained broad knowledge of studio upkeep by maintaining cameras, microphones, and lighting equipment on a daily basis. Position required operation of multiple VTR decks and media servers for pre-taped broadcasts. Effective use of time-management and communication between talent and production staff was critical to achieve goals.
- Operating both live broadcast and post-production workflows, including both tape, tape-less, and live-stream hardware/software.
- Editing a variety of project formats including web series, infomercials, and commercials.
- Multi-tasking, troubleshooting, and filling various production roles simultaneously in live production environments.
- Proficiency with a variety of editing suites/software including Premiere and Creative Cloud applications, FCP7 and some experience with AVID.
- Experience performing post-production QC, including working with a different Codecs, Captioning and Audio mixing.
New England Institute of Technology
-Digital Recording Arts B.S.
Concentration on Broadcast, Audio, and Video Production
- Production/Post -
Ross Synergy Switcher
Mackie Audio Mixers
Sony Betacam SP
- Black Magic -
ATEM 1 M/E
- Adobe CS Suite -
- Apple Products -
Final Cut Pro 7
DVD Studio Pro
- Encoding/Workflow -
- Cameras -
JVC ENG Cameras
- Audio -
Tascam 4 Track
- Lighting -